The boot that will make your feet wish it were fall every day of the year
You get up in the morning to close the window and notice how the fresh air comes in through it.
A louder than normal air hiss.
One that refreshes your face and tells you that that long-awaited moment has arrived, your favorite time of the year: autumn.
Time to wear thick socks, your favorite sweater, peace of mind and where time passes slower.
And on your feet, you also want that comfort and warmth. So that the sensation is complete.
But however, when you put on your conventional boots you get the opposite:
A scratch here.
A blister there....
But when you change it for the Sienna, your feet feel that comfort of being at home in autumn but on the street.
How do you activate this sensation in your feet?
Having the shape of a foot and NOT a boot:
- Wide last: so that your fingers have room to move freely.
- Flat (without heel elevation): so that your body is in a neutral position and without tension throughout the day. Making the weight distributed over the entire surface of your feet (and not in the toe area) and your ankles are more stable, avoiding unexpected turns that end in sprains and strains.
- With a sole that allows you to Feel: so that your feet when touching the ground receive the signals and land in a softer, more natural and fluid way. Stimulating them and recovering the important connections between the foot and brain that have been lost due to the use of conventional footwear.
This is the key that allows your feet to remain young at all times.
The longer you use them = the greater the benefit.
That is why its simple lines and soft colors make it very easy to combine every morning with any clothing and go out to do what you like most: walking, traveling, dancing...
They will always look good on you.
In addition, feeling every step will give you the confidence and peace of mind that you are in control, making you always comfortable and ready for anything you propose.
Life begins at your feet!
Care and maintenance of your Sienna boots
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then clean them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in cases of greater dirt.
- Upper material: high quality nubuck leather
- Internal lining: breathable OnSteam® microfiber
- Sole: Original TrueSense® GS1 3 mm with a modern and compact design.
To find out the best size for your feet, it's best to measure your feet in 1 minute at home and use the "Check your size" under the size selector or "My Size" button.
And if you don't get it right the first time, try the second time.
The system to change your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.