For years, people have told us, “We LOVE our sandals, but what do we do when it’s cold out, or when I need something with closed-toes for work, or if I need a bit more protection?”
The new Lena is the answer for women.
The Lena, like our other casual canvas shoe, the Hana, is meant to be a casual shoe. We don’t suggest that you run an ultra marathon in the Lena, but we know when you have our high-performance FeelTrue® sandal base under your foot, some of you will do more in the Lena than just hanging out.
What you’ll love about the Lena
It’s what makes all our Xero Shoes special — we believe in feet! Your feet are supposed to bend, flex, and feel the world. The Lena lets you do that.
- Natural FIT — the wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — the flexible Lena let’s your feet bend, move, and flex the way that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so light, you might forget you have them on. A woman’s size 7 is only 6 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Lena uses the 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole from our Z-Trek sandal. That means you get get great protection while still letting you feel the sensations that your feet and brain want. If you need a bit of extra protection, just toss in the optional 2mm insole. The Lena lets you truly Feel The World®.
- Vegan friendly materials — the Lena has a canvas upper, with a cotton lining and microfiber accents. You can wash it with soap and water.
- Huarache inspired design — the heel/instep strap adds a subtle, eye-catching call out, but it’s also functional, holding your heel and cinching up around your instep.
- Flexible heel — you can step on the heel and wear the Lena as a “slide”.