Do you want to be comfortable knowing that your foot won't suffer all day?
The Vivobarefoot Fulham boot respects the shape of your foot while protecting you from the cold.
And it allows you to receive the sensory information you need to walk with correct posture.
When walking with a pair of shoes without a heel, the back is kept in line.
In addition, the leg works correctly, improving your movement.
Are your toes crowded together?
The Vivobarefoot Fulham has enough space for you to carry a toe separator while wearing it.
Combine all these properties with a classic and elegant design and you will have found your ideal boot.
Wherever you go, you'll be noticed.
Not you, your feet :)
You will love them.
- Durable Hex Flex rubber outsole for amazing traction on hard and soft surfaces.
- The sole has PRO5, a patented, ultra-thin, puncture-resistant layer. Five times more resistant to perforation than a standard sole of the same thickness.
- Nubuck leather upper. Made in Portugal.
- Canvas-lined interior for year-round wear.
- It has a removable 3.5mm thermal insole, which combines the regulating power of Outlast ™ with insulating foam, giving it 3 times the thermal protection of a normal insole. Protection for the 4 seasons.
- The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot, you simply have to measure your foot and enter the length in centimetres into the gauge next to the size selector. + info on size and fit.
- Weight (size 42): 189 grams.