Lems Boulder Boot MID Leather. The protection of a boot and the comfort of a shoe.
If your feet are crying out for a boot as comfortable and light as a shoe, the choice is simple and right. The Boulder Boot Mid brings together the best of both worlds:
- Wide and flat toe box: you know them. Lems guarantees you space for your toes and a correct posture of the spine thanks to its drop 0.
- Mid Cane: keeps your ankle warm and protected without the stiffness of traditional high boots.
- Fit: its lacing allows you to feel the boulder boot embrace your foot without restricting its natural movement with every step. Supports but doesn't squeeze.
- For the coldest days: its natural cork insole insulates you from the coldest and wettest floors. Remove them to feel the ground more.
With the Boulder MID you can do just about anything you can think of without having to change your shoes.
Remember what the Boulder boot gave you?
See the picture on your left. This is what your feet will feel like when you put them on.
If you have your fingers together or crowded you can use the Correct Toes while enjoying the sensations of the Lems Boulder MID Leather.
Your fingers will separate and regain their alignment without you noticing.
It has no reinforcement, no foot control system.
Your foot will work properly throughout the day.
Is it raining? Put them on.
The upper is made of leather.
They are not waterproof, but they do resist moderate rain (Rain Resistant).
And of course they are vegan.
For the size, just measure the foot and use the gauge next to the size selector. For more information on fitting, read this link.
Removable natural cork insoles
- Removable 0.8 mm natural cork insole for the coldest and wettest days.
- The lined interior is seamless and can be used without socks.
- Lems sole is made of one piece of injected rubber.
- Optimal protection without loss of proprioception and great comfort
- Its sole pattern improves grip on different types of surfaces, even wet