Lems Boulder Leather Raven
Tired of narrow, stiff and heavy boots?
The Lems boot has a perfect last for your feet: wide, roomy and weighing only 255 grams.
With its very high flexibility you won't notice you're wearing them.
See the photo on your left. This is how your feet will feel when you put them on.
They are also flat, so as not to affect your posture.
The spine maintains its neutrality so as not to affect your natural curves.
If you have your fingers together or in a huddle you can use the Correct Toes while enjoying the sensations of the Lems Boulder Leather Raven.
Your fingers will separate and regain their alignment without you noticing.
It has no reinforcement, no foot control system.
Your foot will work properly throughout the day.
Is it raining? Put them on.
The upper is made of leather.
They are not Waterproof, but they do resist moderate rain (Rain Resistant).
Use them for everything: walking, going to work, shopping or a walk in the country.
Enjoy the sensations of wearing a lightweight boot that allows your feet to work while feeling comfortable.
Wide Toe Box
- They have a removable 3.5 mm insole with reflection points. This improves the balance and posture of the body, as well as giving the sensation of a relaxing massage.
- The lined interior is seamless and can be used without socks.
- Lems sole is made of one piece of injected rubber.
- Optimal protection without loss of proprioception and great comfort.
- Its sole pattern improves grip on different types of surfaces, even wet.
- For the size, just measure the foot and use the caliper next to the size selector. For more information on fitting, read this link.