If you are looking for a designer shoes that will fit all and at the same time be fresh and very comfortable, the Lems MESA is the ideal shoe. They are perfect for walking, traveling and everyday life. With a wide toe box and a long-lasting rubber sole, these lightweight hiking shoes are both vegan and super comfortable. Designed for the trail, but with an urban aesthetic, the Lems MESA will surprise you wherever you go.
Features Lems MESA
MOUNTAIN-TO-TOWN OUTSOLE. Engineered with a new, low profile, rubber tread that has the best of both worlds: ample traction on trails, AND excellent durability on pavement.
WIDE TOE BOX. We've re-designed the original Lems Last for a more active fit. This new sneaker features a foot-shaped toe box, paired with a slim heel fit.
UPPER. “Tight-knit, incredibly comfortable, and easy to slip into” is how you’ll be describing both the Mesa and your relationship with them.
LOW HEEL DROP. With 4mm of drop, compared to the traditional 12mm of drop, the Trailhead naturally decreases heel-striking for a more natural gait and healthier posture.
RETRO SNEAKER STYLING. We wanted a shoe that can perform both on the trails AND look great around town - so we took inspiration from 90's running sneakers.
FIRM CUSHIONING. When your foot is on too soft of cushion, you end up with pain and discomfort. We've formulated a firm EVA midsole that'll keep your feet happy all day long.
- Upper: Microfiber and air mesh
- Midsole: EVA Trail-to-Town
- Outsole: Full-length rubber specifically engineered for both trail and pavement
- Last: Lems Natural-Shaped last
- Footbed: 4.5mm breathable molded PU
- Drop: 4.0mm
- Sole Thickness: 16mm/20mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (Men's 10) / 8.4 oz. (Women's 9)
- Collection: Mountain to Town
- Vegan-friendly (except Mercury Sunset and Desert Khaki colours, which are not vegan)