Xero Shoes Cassie Women's Mary Jane
Xero brings our fun and Natural Motion feel to a "MaryJane" style shoe for women: the Cassie.
The Cassie, like our other casual canvas shoe, the Hana, is built for fun.
We don't recommend running an ultra-marathon in the Cassie, but with the high-performance FeelTrue® rubber sole, some of you will do more with the Cassie than wear it to work, or out, or for a night on the town.
- Natural fit: the wide toe box allows your toes to spread and relax. In addition, the "XERO-drop" sole (heel not raised and low to the ground) allows for correct posture, balance and agility.
- Natural function: The flexible Cassie's allow your feet to bend, move and flex the way they're supposed to. Plus, they're so light you might forget you're wearing them. The women's size 7 weighs only 6 ounces each.
- Natural feel: Cassie's use the 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole. This means you get protection while still allowing you to feel the sensations your feet crave. If you need a little more protection, just add the 2mm insole that comes with your pair.
- Vegan: The Cassie has a canvas upper, with a cotton lining and microfibre detailing. Washable with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design: the heel/foot strap adds a subtle, eye-catching eye-catcher, but is also functional, as it holds the heel and wraps around the instep.
- Flexible heel: you can step on the heel and wear the Cassie as a slip-on.
Sizing for this minimalist shoe is similar to other Xero Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get it right the first time, get it right the second time.
The system to change size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.