Do you like shoes that always look good?
Then the Vivobarefoot Geo Court II are the shoe for you.
Because they have a unique design.
Because their lines are simple.
And because their shape gives your feet:
- Amplitude, so that your toes expand.
- Stability, so that you have a better feel for the ground.
- Flexibility, so that you have a more natural movement all day long.
Attractive and comfortable in equal measure
The Geo Court II's high quality leather wraps around your foot for a stylish and comfortable feel.
So comfortable and lightweight, you'll feel like you're barefoot.
No matter what you wear. They go with everything and at any time of the year:
Jeans, chinos, leggings, blazer...even with a tracksuit. It doesn't matter, they will always look good on you.
- Durable natural leather by Pittards. The world's most experienced British family of leather tanners.
- Removable 3 millimetre insole. Leave it in for added protection and warmth or remove it for more ground feel.
- 3mm Active Lifestyle outsole. Sensitive, flexible and durable for every day.
- Puncture protection. PRO5 inner layer is five times more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.