Do you want to stimulate the soles of your feet while you run, jump or play... and without realizing it?
Vivobarefoot Geo Racer Knit.
Your feet are crazy to get out, to move, to feel the world you move in. Not to put them in a straitjacket in a cushioned room.
With the Geo Racer Knit you'll have the feeling of total freedom they need to stretch, flex and move without limits.
So give them space and enjoy all the life they give you: run, jump, jump on the floor, move, and don't stop.
More space, more balance and more movement.
With the wide last of the Geo Racer Knit you have all the room your toes need.
So they don't bunch up on top of each other (like in a sardine can) and divert them from their natural position. Avoiding crowded toes and painful bunions.
The more open your feet are, the more contact surface you will have. Giving you more balance while moving, jumping, doing yoga or training in the gym.
Train hard while your feet develop and get stronger.
Your feet, like your hands, have the ability to adapt to every shape they touch.
With the Geo Hacer you can feel any surface you touch but with the assurance that nothing can damage the soles of your feet. Their PRO 5 layer is 5 times more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
If your feet work well, the rest of your body will too.
- No heel (0 drop): There will be nothing to modify your back and centre of gravity, making your legs and joints work properly. Improving your movement.
- Very flexible: they do not have reinforcements so they improve the mobility of your ankle and your feet in general. The more movement, the more control.
- And with only 5 mm of sole. The closer to the ground, the more balance and less ankle rotation. Avoiding sharp turns and sprains and sprains.
With a fabric that keeps your feet fresh in any activity.
- The wide-knit upper lets air flow in and out, ensuring your feet stay fresh always without compromising performance.
- The low-cut construction makes the Geo Racer Knit feel like a second skin that wraps around your feet and moves like one.
- The heel is slightly padded, so the fit around your ankle is comfortable and snug. And they're easy to put on and take off.
- The Performance Bloom* footbed provides extra protection when you need it. Remove it easily if you want to feel the ground more.
The size of this minimalist shoes is similar to other Vivobarefoot.
The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button 'My Size' below to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.