The shoes made to revolutionise your beliefs and take care of you in the meantime
Imagine getting up every morning and putting on a pair of boxing gloves.
You have not to fight.
But you have to wear them because you've been led to believe that it's the best thing to protect your hands.
With them on:
- Get dressed.
- Comb your hair.
- Make breakfast.
- Get your cup, drink the coffee.
- Get the keys.
- Open the car door.
- Take the wheel and drive to work.
- Work for 8-9 hours.
All without being able to take them off.
How would you have been better off doing all that, with or without gloves?
Tallinn Groundies are the opposite of those soft "gloves" you've been led to believe you have to put on your feet every day.
Those that don't let you feel what you touch and make your life much more awkward and complex.
The Tallinn have the quality of letting your feet feel free, making your life much more agile and simple.
How does it achieve this?
By having the same design as your feet:
- Wide at the front: so your toes can open up and maintain their natural linearity, avoiding serious problems such as Morton's Neuroma, bunions and painful metatarsalgia.
- No reinforcement: so that nothing modifies the natural movements of your feet and ankles while you enjoy doing what you like to do.
- Flat (no drop or heel elevation): so that nothing affects the natural curve of your spine, making your posture more relaxed throughout the day. Avoiding the tensions, instability and knee problems caused by heel lift shoes.
- Very Flexible: so your feet can move and adapt to the shape of the ground, giving you more balance, greater foot strength and more control. And it minimises the risk of unexpected turns that lead to painful sprains and strains.
- Thin sole: so you can feel the ground you're walking on, making your feet and legs react faster and your movements more fluid and natural.
So now you know, take off your gloves and start feeling the freedom with the Tallin Groundies.
Your feet are the basis of life.
And movement is the key to staying young in everything you do.
- Upper material: combination of smooth leather and high quality nubuck
- Inner lining: soft breathable On Steam® microfiber
- Outsole: Original TrueSense® GS1 3mm outsole with a modern, compact design
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.