The shoe that makes you be younger than your friends.
Why is it that friends at a certain age stop in the street and tell each other everything that hurts them?
It also looks like they are trying to win to see who is worse off:
- My knee hurts and I've had to undergo infiltration".
- That's nothing, I have bunions and I had to have an operation".
They see it as something normal, claiming that "it's an age thing".
However, there you are, telling them that you are perfectly fine.
They look at you funny and ask you:
- What's your trick, foam soles, gel insoles...?
- My trick is to wear shoes that fit the shape of my foot"
But when you look down, your shoes look like theirs.
They have a bit of heel lift. They look "cushioned".
And that's where the Lyon's secret lies.
The key so that nothing bothers you and so that they remain strong and agile:
- Amplitude: so that your toes can move freely inside without anything bothering them. Maintaining their natural linearity, avoiding chafing and ridged toes. As well as painful ingrown toenails and bunions.
- No reinforcements: so nothing gets in the way or limits all the movement your feet and ankles can do. Making them stronger while you enjoy what you love.
- Flat (no heel lift): inside your foot is parallel to the ground, so nothing changes the natural position of your spine. Releasing tension and making your posture more relaxed throughout the day. As well as avoiding the instability and knee problems caused by conventional shoes with heel elevation.
- And very very flexible: so that they move immediately with any twist or flexion of your feet. Quickly adapting to the shape of the ground you walk on to give you more balance, greater foot strength and more control. Minimising the risk of unexpected turns that lead to painful sprains and strains.
Because there's no technology like the one that comes standard: Your feet!
For half a century, the shoe industry has been focused on making them aesthetically pleasing = pointy toed and narrow.
And trying to make you believe that you need technology = air chambers, foam, carbon insoles, pronation control ...
They sell you technology every season camouflaged in different materials for your feet... when the technology is already in your feet since you were born.
You just need to unleash it.
That's why you'll love Groundies Lyon because it's = aesthetics + health.
Just as footwear should be.
So that your feet can give you all the mobility and strength you need at all times to do everything you love every day:
Walking, going out for a drink with your friends, dancing ....
That's what it's all about.
Recover those sensations and enjoy every step with a smile, saying goodbye to those "who tell you that everything hurts".
With a design so you can wear it all the time and for any occasion: sporty, casual, elegant...
The simple, no-frills design of the Lyon allows for great versatility with all types of clothing and styles.
A timeless style that remains fashionable and will stay in style until the end of time.
Wear them with shorts, jeans, joggers or even a blazer.
It goes with every style.
Longer wear time = more benefit to your feet.
- Upper material: breathable bamboo fibre and recycled polyamide fabric
- Inner lining: COOLMAX® microfibre so your feet can breathe.
- Outsole: TrueSense® GP1 outsole with 5mm base and 2.5mm lugs in a modern, compact design.
To find out the best size for your feet, it's best to measure your feet in 1 minute at home and use the "Check your size" under the size selector or "My Size" button.
And if you don't get it right the first time, try the second time.
The system to change your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.
Care and maintenance of your Balance.
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in cases of heavy soiling.