The winter boot that makes you feel the warmth of the fireplace on your feet in the middle of the street.
Zapato Feroz Chelva.
You wake up in the morning and look out of the window. You see that the thermometer has dropped a lot, but you need to go outside.
You need boots that will keep the cold off your feet.
You don't want them to be big, heavy and stiff. You're not going to climb Everest.
But you do want them to be light, warm and let your feet move freely.
So you can easily do everything you have in mind today.
Is that too much to ask? Not at all.
How can the Chelva give you all that?
By being shaped like a foot and NOT like a shoe:
- WIDE at the front: so that your toes can open and keep their linearity, avoiding serious problems such as Morton's Neuroma, bunions and painful metatarsalgia.
- NO reinforcements: so that nothing modifies the natural movements of your feet and ankles, whether on flat or sloping terrain.
- FLAT (no drop or heel): so that nothing affects the natural curve of your spine, making your posture more relaxed throughout the day. Avoiding the tensions, instability and knee problems caused by shoes with a raised heel.
- Highly FLEXIBLE: so your feet can adapt and move freely over the shape of the ground, giving you greater balance, greater foot strength and more control. Plus it minimises the risk of unexpected twists and turns that lead to painful sprains and strains.
With the Chelva, the cold won't be a handicap, but a source of joy.
It was probably quicker for you to put on the Chelva than to read this.
Because thanks to the side zips, you'll be ready in less than 2 seconds. And the same time it takes you to take them off and be relaxed at home.
Although there will be times when you'll forget to take them off.
On the outside:
- Their sleek design combining cowhide leather create a perfect barrier so nothing gets past your feet.
- The soft lining of the synthetic microfibre will make your feet feel like they're in cotton wool. Keeping the warmth inside.
They are so comfortable and light, that you will feel as if you were going without them. Adapting to the movements of your feet, never the other way around.
A feeling of total freedom.
No matter what you wear. They go with everything and at any time of the year:
Jeans, chinos, leggings, blazer...even with a tracksuit. It doesn't matter, they will always look good on you.
Do you have to go to an important event, or are you just going out for a drink with friends?
Whatever the situation, you know you'll arrive comfortably and with a smile from ear to ear.
A sole with which you will enjoy every step and activate all your muscles.
So many layers, foams or air chambers in conventional shoes have disconnected your feet's ability to feel. That's why your feet step so hard, because they need to feel. And to do that they need to overcome all those barriers you've put up.
With the Zapato Feroz Chelva's thin, circle-design "bubble" sole, you can feel where you put your feet, making your movements smoother and more fluid (and less clumsy). Helping all the muscles in your legs to work in unison and react more efficiently.
You will feel more agile in any situation.
You will rediscover the feeling of enjoying every step. So much so that walking will become your new favourite method of transport.
Movement and health starts with your feet!
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.