The cold and the rain stopped being excuses a long time ago with the Vivobarefoot Tracker II FG
The Tracker II FG is the most equipped, lightweight and resistant minimalist hiking and mountain boot.
Its high quality leather together with its lined and insulated interior will keep your feet protected in any situation and weather:
¿It does Rains?
You do not even notice.
¿It does Cold?
Your feet will stay warm all the time. As if you were at home near the fireplace.
¿It does Wind?
Its high quality leather would stop even a hurricane.
The only doubt you will have before starting the adventure is choosing the clothes that best match your new Tracker.
Its completely renewed sole is very resistant and its multidirectional studs give you maximum grip and traction.
Chafed feet, toes pain... What is that?
Its wide last and high flexibility will leave your feet free to do the job for which they have been designed: feel the ground and give you the greatest stability in each step.
In addition, as it does not have any reinforcement or heel, nothing can modify the natural curve of your spine.
The lightest one of the market
With its light weight you will not notice that you are wearing them. The only thing heavy will be what you carry in your backpack.
- WP Leather. High durability premium leather treated against moisture
- WinterProof. Thermally insulated and waterproofed upper. The seams are sealed.
- WaterProof. Water-repellent construction with non-absorbent materials regardless of weather conditions.
- Thermal insole made up of two layers, one reflective and the other of a dense insulating foam, which gives it 4 times more thermal capacity than any normal insole.
- TRb Rubber outsole with 3mm studs and PRO5 layer: layer 5 times more resistant to punctures than a standard sole of the same thickness.
Like all Vivobarefoot, the fit is centered on the midfoot, with plenty of space for toes and with a lace system that completely frees the frontfoot. On the other hand, the tongue and heel are padded so the fit around the ankle is comfortable and accurate.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot, simply measure the foot and enter the length in centimeters in the Calibrator that you will find next to the size selector. + info about size and fit.