Merrell Move Glove
The Move Glove was born thinking of being the most versatile shoe of Merrell Barefoot. They are pure minimalist shoes with a Vibram Megagrip® sole that allows to move in a multitude of different terrains, being the best compound for wet areas.
Regarding protection, it is in between the Merrell Vapor Glove 4 and the Merrell Trail Glove 5, with a sole thickness of 9.5 mm. A very balanced shoe between protection and ground feel.
The PORON® Vive midsole provides a great response so that the stride cadence does not suffer.
The high quality Vibram Megagrip® sole, with a 4 mm high heel species, offers an optimal balance between durability and grip for outdoor activities.
The upper part is very robust breathable mesh, with the integrated tongue and with the area that wraps around the elastic ankle to take them off and put them on more easily. The interior is fully lined for use without socks.
Regarding the fit, the Merrell Move Glove has an integrated tongue for comfort and glove feel. Regarding the size, it is the same as in the other Merrell Barefoot models. For more information we recommend reading How to choose the right sizeand watch the video
Use and Recommendation
- Thanks to the new Vibram Megagrip® sole, they can be used for running and walking on wet, dry areas.
- The sole with elongated heels wraps the foot and offers maximum grip in sudden movements
- They are indicated for all those who want to strengthen their feet and improve the running technique without drastically reducing the weekly mileage
- For calisthenics, crossfit and functional training
- For runners who wish to progressively change to a natural, less damaging career technique