WhatsApp

Vivobarefoot Geo Racer Knit

Your feet are crazy to get out, to move, to feel the world you move in.

Not to put them in a straitjacket in a padded room.

With the Geo Racer Knit you'll have the feeling of total freedom they need to stretch, flex and move without limits.

Drop 0/Weight 180g/Grosor Sole 5mm.

More details

New product

140.00 €

Order within 15 hours, 54 minutes , and received it on Monday, April 1

- +

Valoración Total:

4,80/5 - 5 Customer reviews

Añadir opinión Ver opiniones Ver opiniones

MY SIZE
Size US

Measure

of the shoes

(cm)

Width

of the shoe

(cm)

Measure

of your longest foot

(cm)

4026,310,625-25,8
412710,825,9-26,5
4227,51126,6-27
432811,227,1-27,5
4428,711,427,6-28,5
4529,511,628,6-29
4630,311,829,1-29,8
47311229,9-30,5
Clasificación total:
0 1 2 3 4
4,80/5
Sobre la base de 5 Customer reviews Escribe una opinión
0 1 2 3 4
(5/5
0 de 0 personas piensan que la opinión es útil
Puntuación total:0 1 2 3 4

El trato de la tienda esta siendo muy bueno. Con ganas de que me lleguen para ver que tal me sientan .

0 1 2 3 4
(4/5

me gustaron son buenas zapatillas, no le doy 5 por el precio

0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

Son mi modelo favorito de las vivobarefoot, son muy comodas, el material es muy ligero y flexible, ventilan muy bien en verano y se acomodan al pie como unas medias.

0 1 2 3 4
(5/5

Llevo 3 años usando en exclusiva zapatillas de vivobarefoot, la mayoria compradas aqui en Zami, he de decir que este modelo me ha sorprendido por su especial ligereza, resistencia y lo bien que quedan tanto para vestir casual como para entrenar, todo un acierto

0 1 2 3 4
(5/5
2 de 2 personas piensan que la opinión es útil

Estas zapatillas van como anillo al dedo, el tejido Knit ayuda a que el pie y la zapatilla sean una sola. Lo más cercano a las zapatillas calcetín de otras marcas, pero sin comprimir el pie! El tallaje cumple bastante. Yo suelo usar un 45 y me va perfecta.

Página: 1

More info

Do you want to stimulate the soles of your feet while you run, jump or play... and without realizing it?

Vivobarefoot Geo Racer Knit.

Your feet are crazy to get out, to move, to feel the world you move in. Not to put them in a straitjacket in a cushioned room.

With the Geo Racer Knit you'll have the feeling of total freedom they need to stretch, flex and move without limits.

So give them space and enjoy all the life they give you: run, jump, jump on the floor, move, and don't stop.

Vivobarefoot_Geo_Racer_Knit

More space, more balance and more movement.

With the wide last of the Geo Racer Knit you have all the room your toes need.

So they don't bunch up on top of each other (like in a sardine can) and divert them from their natural position. Avoiding crowded toes and painful bunions.

The more open your feet are, the more contact surface you will have. Giving you more balance while moving, jumping, doing yoga or training in the gym.

Train hard while your feet develop and get stronger.

Your feet, like your hands, have the ability to adapt to every shape they touch.

With the Geo Hacer you can feel any surface you touch but with the assurance that nothing can damage the soles of your feet. Their PRO 5 layer is 5 times more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.

If your feet work well, the rest of your body will too.

• No heel (0 drop): There will be nothing to modify your back and centre of gravity, making your legs and joints work properly. Improving your movement.
  • Very flexible: they do not have reinforcements so they improve the mobility of your ankle and your feet in general. The more movement, the more control.
  • And with only 5 mm of sole. The closer to the ground, the more balance and less ankle rotation. Avoiding sharp turns and sprains and sprains.

With a fabric that keeps your feet fresh in any activity.

• The wide-knit upper lets air flow in and out, ensuring your feet stay fresh always without compromising performance.
  • The low-cut construction makes the Geo Racer Knit feel like a second skin that wraps around your feet and moves like one.
  • The heel is slightly padded, so the fit around your ankle is comfortable and snug. And they're easy to put on and take off.
  • The Performance Bloom* footbed provides extra protection when you need it. Remove it easily if you want to feel the ground more.

My size

The size of this minimalist shoes is similar to other Vivobarefoot.

The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button 'My Size' below to the size selector.

And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.

The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).

For more information on fitting, read this link.

Data sheet
Stack Height5mm
Drop0 mm
Weight180g
Minimalist FeaturesPura
UseMultiuso
VeganYes
Waterproof?No