Less is More', 'less is more', but...
when, why and where?
You've heard this phrase hundreds of times.
It comes and goes from time to time in conversation.
It's nice to say, yes, and it stays there.
But... Where should it be applied, at work, at home, at the supermarket...?
And most importantly, when does the benefit of this 'less is more' appear?
20 days, 3 months, 1 year?
So many questions. Let's move on to the answers.
Feel the benefit of 'Less is More'.
Your feet are the most efficient and powerful piece of natural engineering. It supports your whole body and also allows you to easily move around.
Look at your feet... and now at the Primus Asana, do they look alike?
Very much so!
When will you notice the benefit?
From the first moment you put your feet into them.
The Primus Asana is designed with the bare minimum so that your feet can move and strengthen to the maximum. And without you even noticing.
- Because they are Wide: your toes will have all the space they need to expand freely.
- Because they are Flat: as they have no heel lift, when you walk your back stays aligned and your legs work properly, improving your movement and balance.
- Because they are very flexible: they have no reinforcements so they improve the mobility of your ankle and foot, allowing your foot to rotate and adapt to any shape and inclination of the ground where you move.
- Because it has only 5 mm of sole: being thinner, you will feel more. And the more you feel, the more control and responsiveness you'll have on any terrain. Increasing your balance and decreasing the unexpected turns that cause painful sprains.
Wear them all the time to get the most out of them.
Feel nimble and comfortable as if you were barefoot.
They go with everything, any time of the year:
Jeans, chinos, leggings, blazer...even with a tracksuit.
It doesn't matter, they will always look good on you.
More features for your feet
- The combination of natural leather and Woolmark® wool sock gives you maximum freedom when you walk while wrapping your feet.
- In addition, the Woolmark® fabric helps regulate your natural temperature and breathability, keeping your feet warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The natural cork footbed provides extra protection when you need it. Remove it if you want to feel the ground more.
- The wrap-around design of the fabric around the heel makes it feel like a second skin.
- It has a thin layer of durable PRO5 that is 5 times more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.