Bar3foot Elf Walker School
If you're looking for school shoes that respect the shape of your feet, you've found them.
You used to chose your children' school shoes by the colour the school required them to wear.
If they had to be white, white.
If they had to be black, black.
And you chose them only with this criterion in mind.
But what you didn't know is that you were also choosing stiff, heavy and narrow shoes.
Just what your children's feet do NOT want.
These 3 characteristics prevent their toes and feet from moving freely. Affecting their functioning and giving rise to problems in their development: flat feet, crowded toes, pronounced arches...
Now you can avoid it and have it all at the same time.
With the Bar3foot Elf Walker School you make both school rules and your children's development happy.
- Because are Wide: so your toes have room and nothing deviates from their natural position.
- Because are Flexible: so your feet and ankles can adapt to any shape of terrain and balance is no problem.
- Because are Light: so that your steps are not clumsy and heavy, but on the contrary, natural and fluid.
And they can be put on in 2 seconds.
Thanks to their double Velcro fastening, your little ones can put them on by themselves at any time.
You don't need to be in front of them checking every 5 minutes if they have them on correctly.
When they get dressed in the morning, they can put them on by themselves.
If a pebble has slipped inside, they can just reach in, pull it out and put it back on again.
Easy and simple.
Wear them all the time. Even outside school. The longer they wear them, the greater the benefit:
- Stronger feet. They stimulate the movement of your feet and strengthen your leg muscles.
- Correct posture at all times. As they are flat, there is no elevation in the heel that can modify the natural curvature of the spine as they grow.
- Better balance. The greater the freedom of movement, the faster their muscles react and the more control their body has with each step.
- Greater brain development. The thinner soles allow them to pick up signals from the ground, stimulating their brain and aiding their development.
Made in Europe with great care:
- No adhesives, no glues and no solvents.
- Lined inside with 100% cotton. Making feet breath easily.
- Non-slip rubber sole, but not anti-play. Getting up is part of learning.
- Removable natural leather insole made of anti-bacterial foam and anti-fungal treatment.
How to care for your Bar3foot.
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not wash in the washing machine. Hot water and detergents will cause shrinkage, weakening of seams and loss of colour.
- Remove dust, mud, salt, etc. immediately after soiling to prevent drying.
To find out your size, the correct way is to measure your foot and use the button below that says "My size".
And if you don't get it right the first time, try the second time.
The system to change your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information about the fitting, read this link.