Xero Shoes DayLite Hiker EV - Men's
Most hikes don’t need a big, heavy, technical hiking boot.
And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker EV
“EV” is short for “EVolution” because this version of the DayLite Hiker is a new and improved version of the original. Plus it’s designed to let your foot move and function the way it’s supposed to.
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker EV is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility.
Natural MOTION — The DayLite Hiker EV is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so light weight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 9.6 ounces each.
Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
Lightweight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down.
What’s changed compared to the original DayLite Hiker?
- More grip with a lugged chevron tread
- More durable, abrasion resistant upper mesh
- More durable Tough Tech toe bumper
- Wet/Dry friendly side “foxing”
- Easy on/off lacing hooks
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- LIGHT — Only 11.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Thin and flexible FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a more barefoot feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials