Do you want mud + action + minimalism?
Vivobarefoot Primus Trail SG
If the day is bad but nothing stops you, don't forget to put on your Primus Trail SG.
Designed exclusively for running on loose terrain, mud, snow and wet areas.
Very resistant sole and with some aggressive blocks that will guarantee you the maximum grasp and traction.
Its sock type fit fits the foot like a glove. You will feel it as part of your body.
And of course the Primus Trail SG is 100% minimalist.
- Flat (no drop)
- No reinforcements or anything that modifies the natural movements of the foot
- Very flexible
- Wide at the front
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot, you simply have to measure your foot and enter the length in centimetres into the gauge next to the size selector. + info on size and fit.
Why will you love the top?
Because you won't have to stop for a second:
- With the adjustment around the ankle and the integrated tongue you will avoid the entrance of mud, stones, etc.
- It has a system of round cords with a quick release and insertion system.
- The fabric has different layers that offer almost waterproof properties.
- Highly breathable to facilitate water evacuation at every step.
Give it a go:
- Steeplechase / Spartan Race
Its 5mm blocks are separated to avoid the accumulation of mud.
The V-shaped pattern will give you maximum traction in every stride, jump and turn.
It has a thin inner layer of PRO5 five times more resistant to punctures than a standard sole of the same thickness.
If you want more protection and thermal insulation, leave the 3.5mm Thermal Protection insole on with 3 times more thermal protection than a standard insole. Remove it to feel more of the ground.
The Primus Trail SG Vivobarefoot is designed to withstand hard tests, with excellent grip on wet areas, mud and snow, and high flexibility allowing you to stretch, flex and move your feet without restriction.