Altra Youth Lone Peak
The Lone Peak Youth allows your children to run at full speed down the mountain, while jumping from stone to stone in a shoe that truly fits the natural shape of their feet. This allows their feet to grow properly and remain strong and functional, just as evolution designed them. Besides, they are very comfortable shoes. The sole of the Altra Lone Peak prevents dirt and mud from sticking to it, preventing it from skidding. It also has a removable inner sole; leave it to provide a little more protection or remove it to gain proprioception... and more space! so children can use the shoe longer while they grow up. The classic Lone Peak by Altra, now in a junior size.
Four reasons to wear Youth Lone Peak:
- ANATOMICAL SHAPE - Children grow very fast, so the best thing for them is a shoe with the shape of their foot, wider at the front... like the Altra Youth Kokiri. Let the shoe adapt to the shape of the child's foot, not the other way around!
- DROP 0 - This is very important, especially for growing children, as it promotes an effective stride when running and walking, builds the proper muscles in the feet and calves, and prevents the spine from growing with inadequate curvature.
- FLEXIBILITY - When it comes to children's shoes, a more flexible shoe is ideal so that it can move in all directions. Your child's feet are still developing, so a flexible shoe allows for the growth and development of the muscles involved in foot movement.
- REMOVABLE SHOES (3mm) - Children often outgrow their shoes before they are worn out. The Altra Youth Kokiri comes with a removable insole to help eliminate this problem.
To find your size, simply measure your foot and enter the length in centimetres in the size gauge next to the size selector. + info about size and fit.
You can also consult the table that you will find in the My size tab.
- Balanced protection: The forefoot and heel are at the same height (drop 0), so posture will not be affected, also helps to minimize the impact when running/playing by allowing a more natural movement.
- Footshape™ and ToeBoxFootshape™: Children will have more than enough space for their toes to expand properly without interfering with movement.
- Outsole: Lightweight and flexible Lone Peak with 3mm high multidirectional lugs. This sole provides great traction in both dry and wet conditions.
- Upper: Combines tear-resistant fabric and synthetic material to protect the foot and shoe.
- Insole: removable Altra 3 mm thick.
- Sole thickness: 12 mm without insole, 15 mm with insole.