Vivobarefoot Gobi III Eco Hemp
All the best of the Gobi III now VEGAN. Made from natural hemp and organic cotton lining for maximum breathability.
If a joint is not used it atrophies. That's why it's so important to let your feet work all day long.
And you only need one thing: to be barefoot or wear pure minimalist shoes.
With the Vivobarefoot Gobi III Eco you can get the most out of your feet while walking, working or taking a walk.
- They are wide: free toes to expand properly
- No heel: When walking the back stays aligned and the legs work correctly, improving your movement
- Very flexible: no reinforcements so it improves the mobility of the ankle and the foot in general
- Covered ankle without reinforcements. Does not impede movement, but the foot is warmer.
- And with only 5 mm of sole to feel where you step
Combine all these properties with a classic and elegant design, and you will have found your ideal footwear.
For the size, just measure your foot and enter the length in centimetres on the button next to the size selector. + info on size and fit.
Have you heard of invisible training?
Put on your Gobi II Eco, walk, feel the terrain and enjoy the landscape.
That's invisible training.
Features that conquer the most exquisite foot
- Natural hemp exterior.
- 3 mm V-London sole made of recycled PET. It has a thin layer of durable PRO5 and 5 times more resistant to punctures than a standard sole of the same thickness. Made of plastic waste giving them a second life in the shoes, taking care of both your feet, and the environment.
- Removable 3mm recycled foam insole with a natural cork layer, to offer extra protection depending on the weather and terrain.
- Soft interior. If you prefer you can use them with or without socks.
- Personalized adjust with laces
- Very light, they weigh 190 grams for a size 42.