Huarache Enix 080
The Enix 080 are the most versatile sandals we do: with a total thickness of 10mm and a taqueado drawing more aggressive than the Enix 050 or the Enix 100, although Enix 100 does keep the Morflex compound of Enix 080.
The Enix 080 serves both for running on asphalt and to enter paths and simple tracks. Its one-piece Vibram sole and the characteristics of its compound make it extremely comfortable to adapt to the foot almost immediately and transmit extraordinary flexibility and lightness.
It incorporates the new tubular tapes with a high resistance to abrasion. At the outer end, the closure is achieved with a sturdy clasp, while at the opposite end we keep the Enix Closure, with large surface velcro to ensure an optimal fit.
Topped with our footbed EGS: a thin layer of synthetic material, resistant and non-slip that considerably improves the traction of the foot on the sandal in both dry and wet.
Characteristics of the sandal Enix 080
- Sole: Vibram 8,6 mm.
- ENIX® closure: 20mm PES high resistance tubular tape, metal clasp and black velcro cord
- Footbed: the part where the foot rests is formed by what Enix calls EGS (EnixGripSolution). It is a material composed of a polymer of high resistance to abrasion, which through its fibers allows the absorption and evacuation of liquid (both sweat and water). In dry, its small furrows between fibers causes the foot to remain firm when exerting pressure on it and in case of sweating, it is absorbed by the new lining. In the wet, its fabric is able to absorb and evacuate excess water allowing a firm and controlled footprint at any time. Its fixation to the sandal is made by a complex system of gluing, which allows it to adhere to the iron in an incredible way, maintaining the flexibility of the sandal at all times
- Weight (size 9): 86 grams
- To tie the sandal, read the following information.
- To choose the size measure your foot and use the following table:
|Enix Size||Measure of the Sandal||Measure foot recomend|
|4||23||De 22 a 22,5|
|5||24||De 22,6 a 23,5|
|6||25||De 23,6 a 24,5|
|7||25,5||De 24,6 a 25|
|8||26,5||De 25,1 a 26|
|9||27,5||De 26,1 a 27|
|10||28||De 27,1 a 27,5|
|11||29||De 27,6 a 28,5|
|12||29,5||De 28,6 a 29|
|13||30,5||De 29,1 a 30|