If you're looking for a shoe that fits your active lifestyle, the Colorado is for you.
This shoe (or is it a sandal?) is named after Colorado, where a single day can take you from a mountaintop to a river raft
It's flexible. It's lightweight (it floats!). You'll love the comfort with ample toe room, neoprene lining, and the insole BareFoam™. And you'll feel the safety of the sole inspired by the tire tread (the same as our HFS shoe) and the wide heel strap.
Why will you love the Xero Shoes Colorado?
- Natural fit - ample toe room allows your toes to spread out and relax.
- Natural movement - The Colorado is flexible enough to allow your feet to bend, move and flex the way your feet are supposed to. The "XERO-drop" design (heel not elevated) allows for proper stance, and is at ground level to provide balance and agility.
- Natural feel - Trail Tables have a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection and floor feedback so your brain knows how to move your body optimally.
- Lightweight - so light, in fact, that you might forget you're wearing it.
- Vegan - No animal products are used in the Colorado.