Stimulate your feet with Naboso® technology while feeling the freedom of the best-selling trail sandal.
Dr. Emily Splichal created Naboso® technology to help you improve foot activation, posture and balance.
And Xero Shoes created the Z-Trail sandal so you can truly feel your feet feel free, but protected.
From the union of the two comes the Xero Z-Trail Naboso, the first sandal that stimulates and protects in equal measure.
Of course, the Xero Z-Trail still retains its 3-layer sole:
- The part in contact with the ground has FeelTrue® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance.
- TrailFoam™ midsole provides comfort and protection
- And the foot contact layer is made of Naboso® Performance for increased foot stimulation and a sense of balance.
Plus, the outsole is highly flexible to allow your foot to move and give you more ground feel.
More reasons why you'll love the Naboso Z-Trail sandals:
- Super comfortable tubular strap with no hard edges.
- Z-type fit that gets the right tension on different parts of your foot.
- Super lightweight, a men's size 9 sandal weighs 170 grams each.
- Drop 0, they're flat, meaning your heel doesn't rise and your spine stays neutral.
- They dry quickly and every step you take keeps your foot in place with no abrasion.
- Ready to wear - the fit is ready to go. Just slip your foot in and you're ready to go.