The foot-shaped sandal for a wild and natural development.
Vivobarefoot Ababa Sandal II Kids.
They are beautiful and elegant, but above all.... Wild!
Their simple design makes them ideal for everyday wear as well as for an elegant event.
And the wild part?
The wild part will be theirs.
You'll see them running freely from one side to the other without any discomfort or chafing. Ensuring what they really like: playing, enjoying and laughing.
And they'll be able to wear them for a long time.
The high quality of their Wild Hide leather (from Ethiopia) makes them very resistant and durable.
And at the same time it keeps their feet protected and cool for the hottest months.
The Ababa Sandal has everything it takes to be a foot:
- Wide toe box: So your toes have room to expand freely. Just as Mother Nature designed them.
- Flat: with no heel, nothing will interfere with the curvature of their spine as they develop.
- Very light: their light weight makes foot movements more fluid and reactive. Unlike heavy conventional footwear that hinders them and "puts them to sleep".
- No reinforcements: all its parts are flexible, there is no element that interferes with the movement, rotation or rotation of the foot and ankles. More mobility = stronger feet and ankles!
- Durable rubber sole: its foot-shaped design ensures traction in every movement and direction. It is also stitched to the leather, so no glue has been used in its manufacture.
- Double Velcro fastening: one strap for the ankle and one for the front. So easy to put on, they will put them on by themselves, and they won't want to take them off.
And they are created with a purpose
Vivobarefoot Ababa Sandal are made in Addis Ababa (the capital of Ethiopia). Proceeds from the sale of Ababa are donated to the Soul of Africa Trust to support local projects focused on building futures for disadvantaged children.
The size of this minimalist shoes is similar to other Vivobarefoot.
The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.