Injinji Run Light No-Show
Socks with light thickness and low cane height with a 5-finger structure to be worn as a second skin.
Designed with the technology AIS™, made with an inner layer of CoolMax® and a resistant outer layer of Lycra.
They delay the appearance of blisters and chafing. Recommended for all types of shoes, especially the minimalist Vibram Five Fingers.
Do you prefer a glove or a mitten?
5 fingers and 5 toes.
Like the hands, the feet like to move their fingers.
The five-finger design of Injinji socks:
- Allows the natural behaviour of the foot and the correct alignment of the toes for greater stability and more comfort.
- It eliminates any type of skin-to-skin friction, to avoid blisters and hot spots.
- It allows the toes to open up which offers you greater dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
- Each toe is wrapped in absorbent material to make the foot drier.
What's the point of wearing wide shoes if your socks squeeze your toes?
Not at all.
There are some socks that are so tight that they leave marks and others that you can't move your toes.
With these socks you won't be able to get the benefit of wide shoes or being barefoot.
However, with the toe socks Injinji Run Light No Show, you can move your toes freely and freely:
- They allow the correct development of the foot, avoiding crowded toes, claw toes, hammer toes...
- They do not leave marks or compress the toes.
- As they do not squeeze, they improve circulation throughout the foot. Therefore its thermal regulation and perspiration.
- It allows the foot to act and the toes to move without restrictions. So they do not rub against each other.
Made with the best fibres on Earth
COOLMAX®: a fibre that provides moisture control and comfort. The absorption capacities of COOLMAX® fibres are ideal even in the most extreme humidity conditions caused by any sport or activity.
LYCRA®: is a mix of top quality fibres that allows flexibility and movement. LYCRA® helps all socks to keep their shape.
Composition of Injinji Run Light No Show
Socks Run Light No Show: 28% Coolmax® / 67% Nylon / 5% Lycra®
Washing and care
Are your Injinji socks dirty after a gruelling mud race?
It's time to wash them!
To prolong the life of your socks, we recommend washing them in the washing machine with a delicate programme and cold water, followed by air drying.