Do you want to feel the freedom of the mountain in your feet?
The Primus Trail FG gives you the space your toes crave and a high level of sensitivity to the terrain, so that you feel the mountain as part of you.
The sole is very resistant and the multidirectional lugs guarantee you a great grip and traction on hard and stony terrain.
These are distributed uniformly throughout the sole, so that you can feel the footprint more and guarantee optimum grip on both dry and wet trails.
No, but as if they were. They are very resistant.
Its mesh is made up of several layers that give you a high durability, being very breathable.
It also has TPU strips to reinforce the areas of greatest wear. As in the tip of the shoes, to prevent your toes from damaging the mesh.
And the sole has been manufactured with recycled tyres to guarantee durability and its eco-friendly policy.
They are flat or without a heel, so that it does not affect your spine or your posture.
Designed for hard testing
- High flexibility that allows you to stretch, flex and move your feet without restriction.
- PRO5 layer five times more resistant to punctures than a standard sole of the same thickness.
- Now with less material for more sensations.
- Outer sole of TRb Rubber, a strong rubber that provides high resistance to abrasion. The sole goes up on both sides of the shoe to protect the mesh of the upper.
- The thickness of the sole is 12 mm including the insole and studs.
- Removable 3mm foam insole for extra protection depending on weather and terrain conditions.
- Midfoot centric fit with rounded laces that close with a thong, ensuring a quick and accurate fit.
- Soft and seamless interior. If you prefer you can wear them without socks.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.