You've always been looking for one shoe for everything.
Now you have 3 in 1.
Merrell Trail Glove 6
Merrell has created the most versatile version of the Trail Glove of all.
3 terrains. 3 uses. 3 opportunities to give your feet all the performance and benefits of barefoot.
- Asphalt/city: Its sole will give you the maximum response on smooth surfaces as if it were an asphalt shoe.
- Gym and training: Under the most demanding jumps and spins you will have the best fit and balance.
- Trails: Feel the bliss of your feet merging with the terrain. Now you have full control with extra protection.
The fit is so perfect you could wear it in one hand.
The" tongue" sticks to the foot thanks to two side elastics that maximise the fit without constricting.
And to make the shoe more attached to the foot, Merrell returns with the OmniFit system that gave such a good result in its first versions.
This and the contoured midsole (it adapts to the foot, but it is not a reinforcement), and you get the best fit ever created.
And you can be calm. Your toes won't feel the tightness of the shoes, but your foot will feel like the shoe is part of its body.
You decide when to wear them. They are always ready.
Whether you're a long time minimalist user or just starting out. This model adapts to any level and circumstance.
- Do you want to running through the countryside? Wear them.
- Are you more of a gym inside training than an outdoorsy type? Put them on.
- Are you just starting out on 'barefoot' or do you just want to go for a walk? Wear them
- High mechanical resistance upper. While your feet breathe through every pore of the Trail Glove's upper, the completely renewed fabric resist any scratches. And without any weak spots. From toe to heel, the TPU elements extend to all the areas that need it most, giving you extra protection without compromising mobility.
- High traction Vibram® TC5+ outsole with "rock plate". Feel the ground but with extra protection.
- Barefoot 2 last: you will have more than enough room for your foot and toes to expand correctly. Avoiding chafing.
- Fully lined interior. You can wear them with or without socks.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.