Merrell Trail Glove 7.
The shoe that reconnects your feet with the ground and makes cushioned shoes tremble (even more).
Cushioned shoes are on their last days.
And that makes your feet happier than ever.
Because as opposed to shoes that offer you a whole host of technologies that reduce the functionality and health of your feet with...
...cushioning foams or air chambers
...heel elevation and narrow lasts
...reinforcements and tread controls...
the Merrell Trail Glove 7 is designed to throw all those things away:
- Throw away the Squeezing out of your toes. The wide last gives your toes the room they need so they don't "fight" each other. Keeping them in their natural position and preventing the formation of annoying and suffering bunions.
- Throw away the Modifiers off your back. By removing the heel lift, there will be nothing to affect the natural curvature and position of your back. Freeing it from the micro-stresses that accumulate during the day and giving you the best posture for every moment and activity.
- Throw away the Stiffness from your soleus. Being flat, they remove the limitation and shortening of your soleus, allowing your legs to stretch completely, unlocking the limitation of all your muscles. Giving you full range of motion and allowing them to function as they were designed to.
- Throw away the Reinforcements and movement Limiters. By not having any rigid elements, the Trail Glove 7 gives you full mobility in your feet and ankles without fear of them rubbing and hurting. So flex, jump and turn without worry.
- Throw away the Ground interference with your feet. Unlike "cushioned-cushioning" shoes, the Trail Glove takes all that away to give you a thickness that protects you from the elements but lets you feel them. Making your feet respond immediately to the signals it receives.
If you can Feel, you can React. That's the new Vibram EcoStep sole.
Something as natural as sensing warns us of potential dangers.
Just like when you put your hand near a fire, you can feel if it's hot.
If not, you can burn yourself.
So do your feet.
If your feet feel where they are stepping, they will instantly activate all their muscles and joints to have the most natural and adaptive reaction possible at any given moment. You get maximum control and stability in every step and terrain.
If you don't, you can get injured.
That's the Vibram EcoStep outsole, an outsole that lets you feel the little cues of the terrain so your feet can take it to the next level.
Giving you just the right amount of grip and protection so nothing slows you down thanks to the minimalist Float Pro midsole.
The wrap-around arch area is now wider and lighter, so you won't feel it like in previous versions.
Definitely an improvement that Merrell users with wider arch area will appreciate. Making the Trail Glove 7 feel like an extension of your feet.
A fabric that maximises the "Glove" feel and wraps around you like when your mother used to tuck you in at night.
Whether you're a seasoned minimalist or just starting out, the Trail Glove 7 will adapt to any level and circumstance.
Whether you're out for a walk around your town,
or walking the dog in the nearby park,
or tranning hard in the gym,
or running on trails and paths breathing the fresh air...
The soft fabric of the Trail glove 7 adapts to every contour of your feet like a "glove" with every step, turn or jump. Something so characteristic and unique to Merrell's "Glove" saga.
All while the small points in the mesh allows them to breathe (without constricting) maintaining a continuous flow of air inside the shoe. So your feet are always fresh and ventilated.
Thanks to the versatility of the Vibram sole and breathable fabric, you can wear them most of the year. However, if the cold weather gets cold, you can wear them with your favourite Injinji and Vibram socks.
A combination you won't want to stop wearing.
- Durable upper with high breathability. While your feet breathe through every pore of the Trail Glove 7, the fabric also combines TPU elements to give you scratch protection in the areas that need it most without compromising the mobility of the shoe or your feet.
- Vibram EcoStep outsole with FlexConect grooves for traction and grip. The renewed design based on bi-directional grooves gives you all the grip you need in any direction, as well as extra protection with its thin Float Pro midsole.
- Barefoot last: you'll have more than enough room for your foot and toes to expand properly so you have more contact surface and therefore more stability in every step. Also avoiding chafing between them.
- Fully lined interior. You can wear them without socks or with your favourite Injinji and Vibram socks.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.