Groundies All Terrain Low para mujer
Are you passionate about getting out in nature and running?
Then the All Terrain Low are a must-have.
Minimal weight and maximum grip on the ground are two of their most important features.
In addition, thanks to the TrueSense® outdoor sole and the wide toe box, the All Terrain Low also offers the full barefoot effect, which supports your regeneration capacity, your body balance and your natural posture in the best possible way.
And just like the All Terrain High, this effect is combined with high quality and the best wearing comfort.
Among other things, the All Terrain features a breathable upper, a heel loop for quick on and off and a removable insole for an even more personalised fit.
For all sports Whether running, hiking, crossfit, yoga, basketball or slow walking, no matter what kind of movement you're doing.
Made for you and your feet to be happy
- Wide Last: so your toes can move freely inside without being disturbed. Maintaining their natural linearity, avoiding chafing and toe riding due to lack of space. In addition to painful ingrown toenails and bunions.
- Without reinforcements: so that nothing gets in the way or limits all the movement your feet and ankles can do. Making them stronger while you enjoy what you love, without even realising it.
- Flat (no heel elevation): so that nothing changes the natural position of your spine. Releasing tension in your back and making your posture more relaxed throughout the day. You will also be avoiding the instability and knee problems caused by conventional shoes with heel elevation.
- And very very flexible: so that they move immediately with any twist or flexion of your feet. Quickly adapting to the shape of the ground you walk on to give you more balance, greater foot strength and more control. And it minimises the risk of unexpected twists and turns that lead to painful sprains and strains.
- Breathable upper material, blend of TPU heat-sealed and recycled textile.
- Inner lining: breathable microfiber
- Outsole: TrueSense® All Terrain 7 mm in a modern and compact design
- Removable insole: For a custom fit. Take it out for more ground feel or put it in for more protection.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.
Care and maintenance of your Universe
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in cases of heavy soiling.