Do you want to stimulate the sole of your foot while running, jumping or playing?
The Primus Lite II provides a 'barefoot' feeling so your feet can stretch, flex and move without restriction.
With the Super-thin sole you can train hard while your foot develops.
Get the most out of your foot by running on the asphalt, walking or exercising.
They're wide: your toes are free to expand properly
No heel or drop 0: When walking your back stays aligned and your legs work correctly, improving your movement
Very flexible: no reinforcements so it improves the mobility of your ankle and your foot in general
And with only 5 mm of sole to make you feel where you are stepping
Look at your feet... and now the Primus Lite II, do they look like that?
Very much so!
The Primus Lite II adapts to your foot and makes it stronger.
Use them every day to get the most out of them.
More features for your feet
- Breathable Mesh is lightweight, comfortable and highly breathable.
- Incorporates Hi-Viz Reflective to illuminate your steps on the road or in winter.
- The Performance insole provides extra protection when you need it. Take it off if you want to feel more of the ground.
- The laced fit is centred on the midfoot to free up the toe area.
- The heels are slightly padded, so the fit around your ankle is comfortable and accurate.
- It has a thin layer of durable PRO5 and 5 times more resistant to punctures than a standard sole of the same thickness.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.