Xero Daylite Hiker Fusion
Lightweight mini hiking boot to make your feet feel as good at the end of the day as they did at the beginning.
Most hiking trails don't need a big, heavy, technical hiking boot that weighs down your hike and keeps you from enjoying every step.
And most hiking boots don't allow your foot to bend, move, flex and feel the terrain ... except the Xero DayLite Hiker Fusion.
Why are they so comfortable?
Because they give you just the right amount of protection with a 5.5mm FeelTrue® outsole that gives you more grip and control without reducing ground feel.
Plus, the toe box is wider and foot-shaped to allow the toes to expand, preventing chafing.
And there are no side reinforcements, for maximum flexibility so your feet can move in all directions.
Comfort comes from letting your feet do what comes naturally: bend, move, flex and feel.
Still want more?
- Huarache-inspired straps that are built into the inside, preventing snagging on branches or stones.
- Stylish design so you can match them with both jeans and hiking trousers.
- Lightweight: At only 289 gr. (men's size 42), these will be your favourite hiking boot.
- No heel: your posture will always be correct. You will have better balance and agility in difficult situations.
- Removable insole: remove them for more space and a more "barefoot" feeling.
- Vegan: made without animal products.
Sizing for this minimalist boot is similar to other Xero Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get it right the first time, get it right the second time.
The system to change size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.