When there’s a chill in the air, you’ll love the comfort, style, and natural, barefoot feel of the Xero Mika.
This stylish ankle-high minimalist boot packs in 3 cold-weather foes:
- Water-repellant canvas
- Cozy flannel lining
- A heat-reflecting warming insole
And at only 7 ounces each for a women’s 7, you might stroll your way through the entire winter and forget you even have them on.
The other reasons you’ll love the Mika are its true Xero Shoes heritage:
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to
- High-traction FeelTrue® rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction
- Lightweight construction for “barely there” comfort
Plus, the Mika is vegan-friendly; there are no animal products used in the Mika.
The winter may be no match for you in your new Mika boots. Live Life Feet First!
To clean your Mika’s, hand wash with warm water, mild soap and allow them to air dry. We do not recommend putting the Mika in the washing machine or dryer.