The footwear that you will put on with your feet.
As they do not have laces, they are very simple and quick to put on. Feeling lazy and don't want to bother with laces?
Feeling lazy and don't want to bother with laces?
Put on the Drifter.
Don't want to sit down to put on your shoes?
Put on your Drifters while standing up.
Yes, with your feet.
And while you're making a cup of coffee in the morning.
Plus, their simple and elegant design will give you a youthful and fresh look at any time: with shorts for a walk during the day, with long trousers at night...
They will always look good on you.
Look at your foot, which one does it look like?
If your foot is similar to the image on the right I have some bad news.
But don't worry, there's a solution.
Why will the Lems Drifter take care of your feet?
Because their wide last prevents crowding, bunions and toes can regain their natural alignment.
Because being flat shoes or shoes without heels, the balance of your body is compensating and avoids the excess load that heels produce on the toes.
And because their flexibility is excellent, they don't have any type of reinforcement or system of control of the footprint and they are very light shoes.
All this is complemented with a sole that provides comfort and the right protection to interfere as little as possible in the movements of the foot.
And you know, movement is the basis of life... and of youth.
If you have bunions or your toes are severely crowded, the use of Correct Toes helps you to regain the correct alignment of your toes: Correct Toes.
Wear it while working, walking, exercising or when resting comfortably on your couch.
In the Lems Chillum the upper part...
- It is made of cotton canvas + microfiber enhanced comfort and a no-wear feel.
- Inside is lined and seamless for sockless wear.
- They have a removable 0.8 mm thick natural cork insole. Remove it for extra ground feel or leave it in for extra comfort and thermal insulation.
Comfort, sensitivity and protection: The sole
- One-piece with a total thickness of 8 mm.
- This allows for high comfort and optimal protection while interfering just enough to lose minimal sensitivity to the terrain.
- The flat polygon pattern provides traction and grip on a multitude of surfaces without losing flexibility.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.