You can try to be younger or just be younger.
When you choose your clothes you choose the way you look.
So if your spirit is young, you don't dress like an old man, with a beret and a cardigan.
You choose jeans, T-shirts and sweatshirts.
And for your feet, something that allows you to move and gives you that youthful touch you have in you.
Look at your foot, which one does it look like?
If your foot is similar to the image on the right I have some bad news for you.
You may feel young, but your foot says otherwise.
But don't worry, there is a solution.
Why will the Lems Chillum make your foot younger?
Because their wide last prevents crowding, bunions and toes can regain their natural alignment.
Because being flat shoes or without heel, the balance of your body is compensating and avoids the excess load that heels produce on the toes.
And because their flexibility is excellent, they don't have any type of reinforcement or system of control of the footprint and they are very light shoes.
All this is complemented with a sole that provides comfort and the right protection to interfere as little as possible in the movements of the foot.
And you know, movement is the basis of life... the potion of eternal youth.
If you have bunions or the crowding of your toes is very severe, the use of Correct Toes helps you to regain the correct alignment of your toes: Correct Toes.
Wear it while working, walking, exercising or when resting comfortably on your couch.
In the Lems Chillum the upper...
- It is constructed from three materials: suede, canvas and wool for enhanced comfort and a no-wear feel.
- The interior is lined and seamless for sockless wear.
- They have a removable 0.8 mm thick natural cork insole. Remove it for extra ground feel or leave it in for extra comfort and thermal insulation.
Comfort, sensitivity and protection: The sole.
- One-piece with a total thickness of 8 mm.
- This allows for high comfort and optimal protection while interfering just enough to lose minimal sensitivity to the ground.
- The flat polygon pattern provides traction and grip on a multitude of surfaces without losing flexibility.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.