Keep your feet warm and stylish when the temperature drops.
Vivobarefoot Gobi III WIN.
You get up in the morning and have an important event or just go to work.
But when you open the door you feel that the cold has arrived.
At that moment you ask yourself the question:
Do I wear ugly hiking boots that protect me from the cold and don't go with my clothes? or do I wear the Gobi III WIN?
The answer is simple if you want to keep your feet warm and stylish at the same time.
But it's not just about protection, it's about being able to still feel where you're moving so you have everything under control and your feet are strong.
You know that if a joint is not used, it atrophies.
That's why it's so important to keep your feet strong all day long, even if it's snowing or cold outside.
With the Vivobarefoot Gobi III WIN, you'll get the most out of your feet while you walk, work or hike.
- They are WIDE: so that your toes have room to expand naturally and give you more stability. Avoiding them rubbing against each other or deforming them: bunions, claw toes, etc.
- NO heel (drop 0): so that when you walk your back stays aligned and your legs work through their full range of motion. Improving your general movement by having a more upright posture and without tension.
- Very FLEXIBLE: so that nothing limits the movement of your foot in any direction, adapting to every inclination of the ground and improving the mobility of the ankle and foot in general.
- Ankle covered WITHOUT REINFORCEMENT. There is no element that can slow down the movement and rotation of your ankles and feet. Also avoiding chafing at the end of the day while your feet are warm.
- THIN SOLE: with only 5mm of sole so your feet feel the firmness of the ground instantly, making you land softly and increasing stability in your knees. You'll move with more confidence and balance without losing style.
Have you heard of invisible training?
Put on your Gobi III WIN, walk, feel the terrain and enjoy the landscape.
That's invisible training.
Features that conquer the most exquisite foot
- Warm winter lining, made from 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled polyester, keeps your feet comfortable all year round.
- High-quality leather exterior from free-range cows. Tanned by Pittards.
- 3mm V-London outsole is very sensitive. Thin layer of durable PRO5 that is 5 times more puncture resistant than a standard sole of the same thickness.
- Removable 3mm thermal insole protects you 3 times more from the cold than conventional insoles of the same thickness depending on weather and terrain conditions.
- The inside is very soft and warm. Although you can pair it with your favourite Injinji and Vibram socks.
Sizing is similar to other Vivobarefoot shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
If you don't get it right the first time, use the second time.
The system to change size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.