Groundies Nova G01
The trainers that have the secret to keep you looking young
You don't know how you do it, but every day your feet hurt.
A chafing here, a blister there.
But no matter how many patches and remedies you try... the pain comes back.
Like that noise in the car engine that you don't know where it comes from and the mechanic says it's normal because the car is old.
But your foot, it doesn't work with nuts.
Your feet have the capacity to regenerate and stay young.
What if the problem is that the shoes you wear every day are not letting your feet do their job?
You only have to look at your shoes to find out:
- If it is narrow at the front: your toes are squeezed together and also displaced from their natural position (the one you were born with), causing painful bunions and chafing.
- If it has a raised heel: the weight of your body shifts towards the toe area, right where they are squeezed (double pain), creating painful metatarsalgia or Morton's Neuromas. As well as affecting the curvature of your back and neck.
- If they have soft soles: your feet can't feel the ground and therefore step harder to feel stable, creating constant stress on your feet and legs. This heavy tread compresses the soft sole so that your ankles tend to constantly roll to one side, maximising the risk of sprains or strains.
All of these characteristics are ageing your feet prematurely.
Now look at the Groundies Nova:
- Their last is Wide: so your toes have room to move freely.
- They are Flat (no heel lift): so that your body is in a neutral, tension-free position throughout the day. Making the weight distributed over the entire surface of your feet (and not in the toe area) and your ankles are more stable, avoiding unexpected turns that end in sprains and strains.
- They have a sole that allows you to Feel: so that your feet receive the signals when touching the ground and land in a softer, more natural and fluid way. Stimulating them and recovering the important connections between the foot-brain that have been lost by the use of conventional footwear...
This is the key that allows your feet to stay young at all times.
The longer you wear them = the greater the benefit.
That's why their simple lines and soft colours make them very easy to combine every morning with any outfit and go out to do what you like the most: walking, travelling, dancing...
They will always look good on you.
Furthermore, feeling each step will give you the confidence and peace of mind that you are in control, making you always comfortable and ready for anything you set your mind to.
Life begins on your feet!
Care and maintenance of your Nova GO1
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in case of heavy soiling.
- Upper material: a combination of smooth leather and high quality split leather.
- Inner lining: breathable microfiber
- Outsole: Original TrueSense® GO1 3mm in a modern and compact design.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.