The boot that gives you the longed-for youth formula
No magic potions or incantations.
The key to youth is very simple: movement.
Because when something can't move, it atrophies.
And if it atrophies, it dies.
Salzburg takes this into account and has everything you need to keep your feet (and yourself) young
- Shaped to the shape of your Feet: their wide last allows your toes room to move freely while you enjoy any activity: walking, strolling or dancing.
- Flat (no heel elevation): for your body to be in a neutral position without tension throughout the day. Making the weight distributed over the entire surface of your feet (and not in the toe area) and your ankles are more stable, avoiding unexpected twists and turns such as sprains and strains.
- With a sole that allows you to Sense: so your feet receive the signals and land in a softer, more natural and fluid way. Stimulating them and recovering the important connections between the foot-brain that have been lost through the use of conventional footwear. Making them stronger. Like wearing a portable gym.
With the Salzburg you are spared swelling, band-aids, chafing and sprains. And the next day you get up as if nothing had happened.
So you can continue to enjoy everything you have planned to do, staying young and more energetic.
The longer you wear them = the greater the benefit = the better you feel.
Salzburg makes it easy for you.
Their simple lines and soft suede leather make them a perfect match for any style. Plus they give you direct warmth on your feet as soon as you put them on.
Their versatility means you can pair them with skirts, dresses or skinny jeans.
Thus, you can wear them at any time and in any event.
They will always look good on you.
In addition, their lightness will give you the confidence and peace of mind that you are in control, making you always comfortable and ready for whatever you want to do.
Life, day or night, starts on your feet!
Care and maintenance of your Salzburg
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in case of heavy soiling.
- Upper material: soft and high quality suede leather
- Inner lining: soft textile velvet and microfiber
- Outsole: Original TrueSense® GO1 3mm in a modern and compact design
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.