Lems Boulder Boot Grip Waterproof
The boot that when you take one step off the asphalt... you won't want to go back.
Your feet, despite having been crushed in shoes and narrow boots, still have that "germ".
That call of nature.
(not the one you are thinking of)
But the one of contact with the terrain. With the open environment.
That's why you feel so good when you leave the city and set foot on something other than asphalt.
Something tremendously natural and that you unblock as soon as you let your feet do "their thing": open up, expand and Sense.
Stimulating your brain and giving you a feeling of total peace,
instead of the pain you feel after taking three steps in your "megatocho" boots.
With the Boulder Boot Grip you have the feeling of being "at home" but without walls wherever you go.
I'll explain it to you with a visual game:
Look at your foot, which one does it look like?
If your foot is similar to the image on the right I have some bad news.
But don't worry, there's a solution.
With the Boulder Grip last your toes won't have to go through the ordeal of feeling the squeeze with every step you take due to lack of space.
They'll have room to spare.
Because as Bruce Lee said: "if you put water in a cup, it will be shaped like a cup".
Like your feet.
If you put them on narrow lasts, your toes will be that shape. Getting painful:
- crowded toes
- claw toes
- Morton's neuroma
and a long etcetera.
That's why boulder boots are NOT cup-shaped, but foot-shaped
- Wide last: so that your toes can move freely inside without anything bothering them. Maintaining their natural linearity, avoiding chafing and toe riding due to lack of space. In addition to painful ingrown toenails and bunions.
- Without reinforcements: so that nothing gets in the way or limits all the movement your feet and ankles can do. Making them stronger while you enjoy what you love, without even realising it.
- Flat (no heel lift): so that nothing changes the natural position of your spine. Releasing tension in your back and making your posture more relaxed throughout the day. You will also be avoiding the instability and knee problems caused by conventional shoes with heel elevation.
- And very flexible: so that they move immediately with any twist or flexion of your feet. Quickly adapting to the shape of the ground you walk on to give you more balance, greater foot strength and more control. And it minimises the risk of unexpected twists and turns that can lead to painful sprains and strains.
To go out with total peace of mind and without looking at the weather forecast
The oiled leather upper, waterproof inner membrane and stitched tongue on the sides to delay any water ingress as much as possible ensure your feet stay dry at the end of the ride.
Enjoying the sensations of wearing a lightweight boot that allows your feet to get stronger while feeling comfortable.
And all while getting a boot with a timeless look that lasts as long as you wear them with any outfit.
And if you already have "cup-shaped" feet
If your toes are crowded together, you can wear the Correct Toes while enjoying the sensations of the Lems Boulder Boot Grip Waterproof.
Your toes will separate and come back into alignment without you even noticing.
Health and life starts with your feet!
- Oiled leather upper.
- Removable 3.5 mm insole. Which improves balance and body posture, as well as providing the sensation of a relaxing massage.
- 100% waterproof (Waterproof).
- Sole pattern improves grip on different types of surfaces, even wet.
To find out the best size for your feet, it's best to measure your feet in 1 minute at home and use the "Check your size" under the size selector or "My Size" button.
And if you don't get it right the first time, try the second time.
The system to change your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).