The waterproof boot that will make you enjoy the snow like when you were a child.
Be Lenka SnowFox.
You wake up in the morning and look out of the window. Everything is covered in snow.
You need a high top boot that will keep the cold and wet off your feet.
You don't want them to be big, heavy and stiff. You're not going to climb Everest.
But you do want them to be light, warm and let your feet move freely.
So you can easily do everything you have in mind today.
Is that too much to ask? Not at all.
With the Snow Fox, rain or snow won't be a handicap, but just another reason to be happy.
Because snow is the element in which you and your SnowFoxes feel comfortable.
On the outside:
- Its elegant design combining nappa leather and textile + waterproof membrane create a perfect barrier so nothing gets past your feet.
- Its slip-resistant rubber sole and lightweight lugging will give you all the grip and traction on any surface.
- Its soft natural and synthetic wool lining will make your feet feel like they're in cotton wool. Keeping the warmth inside.
But what really makes you fall in love with them is that:
- They respect the shape of your feet: their wide last allows your toes to move freely. Your toes won't have to crowd on top of each other. There is plenty of room.
- There are no reinforcements and they are very flexible: there is nothing to make you chafe, on the contrary. The SnowFox will move with your feet like a second skin.
- The sole allows you to feel: even if your feet are warm, you can enjoy the feel of the terrain on the soles of your feet, activating them. Giving you more control and balance.
- They are very light: each stride will cost you hardly any effort. You will tire less.
- Match with all your clothes: just worry about matching your clothes from the knee up. The SnowFox are so stylish that they'll go with everything.
How to make your Snowfox even more waterproof?
Regularly apply a waterproofing spray before the first use to improve its waterproofing.
This way you will barely have to do maintenance on your Snowfox.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.