Why are Lems Primal 2 used to restore foot development?
They are flat or drop 0 shoes, their flexibility is excellent and they have just the right protection to interfere as little as possible with the sensitivity of the foot and body.
Their anatomical last does not have any kind of reinforcement or foot control system.
They can be used with the following toe correctors: Correct Toes
They are very light shoes, weighing only 194 grams.
And they are suitable for walking, running, fitness or simply for use as everyday shoes.
Look at your foot, which one does it look like?
In the Lems Primal 2 the upper...
- Is built in one piece adapting to the shape of the foot, which improves comfort and the feeling of not wearing anything.
- Breathable triple mesh allows air flow and better breathability of the foot.
- The interior is lined, has no seams and is suitable for use without socks.
- They have a 3 mm thick removable insole. Remove it to feel more the floor or leave it for extra comfort and thermal insulation.
Comfort, sensitivity and protection: The sole
- In one piece with a total thickness of 8 mm.
- This allows for high comfort and optimal protection while interfering just enough to lose minimal sensitivity of the ground.
- The flat polygon pattern provides traction and grip on a variety of surfaces, without losing flexibility.
The size is similar to other Xero Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.