Huarache Enix Sandal 105 Brown
The Enix105, are the evolution of the Enix100 and provide a bonus of grip and comfort thanks to the new Vibram sole. Its more aggressive design than its predecessors, offer greater resistance to abrasion and excellent grip with the ground, being ideal for all types of terrain. Ideal to complete marathons and mountain ultras.
It is composed of a 10.5 mm thick Vibram Woodstock plate and our EGS synthetic footbed. It incorporates the new Enix® Closure, with 20mm tubular tapes very resistant to abrasion, metal clasp and velcro closure at the inner end for an optimal fit.
It also incorporates the new Enix® Anklets consisting of an additional strap that allows the heel stretch does not fall, allowing full freedom of movement to the ankle. Its great flexibility, despite the thickness, is due to the Morflex © compound used by Vibram © for this plate model. This flexibility also favors a quick adaptation and makes it bend taking the shape of our feet within a few kilometers of using it.
The central knot is hidden in the sole, to protect against erosions and wear
Characteristics of the sandal Enix 050
- Sole: Vibram Woodstock 11 mm.
- ENIX® closure: 20mm PES high resistance tubular tape, metal clasp and black velcro cord
- ENIX® Ankle: PES 20mm Tubular Tape with high resistance and black velcro adjustment
- Footbed: the part where the foot rests is formed by what Enix calls EGS (EnixGripSolution). It is a material composed of a polymer of high resistance to abrasion, which through its fibers allows the absorption and evacuation of liquid (both sweat and water). In dry, its small furrows between fibers causes the foot to remain firm when exerting pressure on it and in case of sweating, it is absorbed by the new lining. In the wet, its fabric is able to absorb and evacuate excess water allowing a firm and controlled footprint at any time. Its fixation to the sandal is made by a complex system of gluing, which allows it to adhere to the iron in an incredible way, maintaining the flexibility of the sandal at all times
- Weight (size 9): 110 grams.
- To tie the sandal, read the following information.
- To choose the size measure your foot and use the following table:
|Enix Size||Measure of the Sandal||Measure foot recomend|
|4||23||De 22 a 22,5|
|5||24||De 22,6 a 23,5|
|6||25||De 23,6 a 24,5|
|7||25,5||De 24,6 a 25|
|8||26,5||De 25,1 a 26|
|9||27,5||De 26,1 a 27|
|10||28||De 27,1 a 27,5|
|11||29||De 27,6 a 28,5|
|12||29,5||De 28,6 a 29|
|13||30,5||De 29,1 a 30|