Why an insole? Isn't it an interference between the feet and the ground?
Unless you live in the country and walk around barefoot, this insole makes a lot of sense.
In our everyday life you walk to work between paved buildings and flat pavements.
And, when you get home, you step on smooth parquet and soft slabs.
It is important to walk with a thin sole, yes.
But your feet miss something else:
- Feeling the unevenness of the ground.
- The texture of the earth, the grass, the sand...
That which he likes so much and which modern life has been cutting down on...until now.
With Naboso Insole you will have this dose of nature every day without waiting for the weekend break.
And in any shoe. Yes, in any shoe.
What will you feel?
- You will feel the sole of your foot activated during the day without noticing it and with a continuous massaging sensation. Very pleasant.
- Your feet's capacity to react will increase. You will feel more agile.
- Your balance will be better, whether you are standing for long hours or moving. Better balance = less tension.
When can I use them? Spoiler: Always
They are thin enough to fit into any shoe.
And they won't give you any cushioning, but they will give you extra comfort.
- Wear them to work, for a walk and throughout the day. The more the merrier.
- For maximum benefit, use them without socks or with a thin sock.
It's OK. So why choose the Activation insole and not the other Naboso ones.
You can choose from three types of templates:
- Performance: for a smooth activation.
- Activation: for medium activation. It is recommended for the whole day.
- Neuro: when you have foot problems and need more activation.
Naboso Activation uniquely stimulates the nerves in the sole of the feet.
So you can improve your posture and movement.
Easy to put on any shoe
Texture designed to get the most out of it
- Medium-high level stimulus.
- 1.5 mm thick pyramidal texture.
- 3 mm total thickness of insole.
- Thin enough to fit in any shoe or trainer.
- Non-toxic, latex-free and 100% recyclable.