ZAQQ APEQ Black
Feel the style finally contouring your feet.
I know what you're going to say.
That pointy-toed shoes are more elegant.
If I'm only going to wear them for a while, that's fine.
I've seen the pointed toe shoes on Beckam and he looks amazing in them...
I'll just tell you one thing, with the Zaqqs your feet will probably hurt less than Beckam's.
The most likely thing is that Beckam (if you meet someday and you explain the why to him), is the one who is envious of how comfortable and elegant you are with your Zaqqs.
- Because it doesn't squeeze your toes: Its wide last gives your toes room to move.
- Because it doesn't deform your feet: Its high flexibility allows your feet to be in charge and not the rigidity of your old shoes.
- Because they respect and take care of your posture: Although they look like it, they don't have a heel. Inside your heel and toes are at the same level. Relieving pressure in the toe area and making your posture more natural and relaxed all day long.
So you can go to work, to an event or any celebration with the comfort of wearing slippers.
As if you were barefoot wearing a suit jacket
"It's just that this type of footwear didn't exist before, that's why my toes are like this. Piled up, with chafing and a bit of bunions".
But now it exists.
Why continue to suffer.
With the Zaqqs, not only will your feet feel better from the very first moment, but you will also make them stronger.
They will help you to strengthen your foot muscles and gain stability.
You will also regain the important connection between your toes and your brain that you had lost when wearing restrictive shoes.
In other words: you will feel them again.
Feel all the strength and stability your feet, ankles, legs and hips give you with every step. In every moment. In every activity.
Your feet are the base of your body and the ones that carry you from one place to another to do everything you like to do.
How you prefer to do it:
With deformed and constantly aching feet?,
Or with healthy, pain-free feet?
All that with a timelessly elegant look that you'll want to wear for everything
What you used to avoid.
All those events and engagements, now you'll wear them as comfortably as if you were meeting friends and having a good time.
Working, standing around chatting for hours, walking or even dancing. Why not?
You have to enjoy yourself!
All while remaining stylish.
The fine, extra-soft and softly tanned calfskin leather goes with any look.
Whether formal or casual: suit jacket, chinos, blazer?
A true barefoot sensation.
Care and maintenance of your Zaqq
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in cases of heavy soiling.
From time to time, gently apply a little colourless cream for leather shoes with a cloth or with the applicator of the treatment container you have chosen.
- Upper: extra soft, high quality calfskin leather
- Lining: extra thin, supple and breathable leather lining
- Insole: made of breathable calf leather
- Sole: 4 mm hand-stitched in a modern, slip-resistant and compact design
- Unique: As a result of the leather's natural tanning process, it may show marks, making no two pairs of Zaqq the same.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.