They are beautiful and elegant, but above all.... Wild!
Their simple black design makes them ideal for school or a smart event.
And the wild part?
The wild part will be theirs.
You'll see them running around freely without any discomfort or chafing. Ensuring what they really love: playing, enjoying and laughing.
And they'll be able to wear them for a long time.
The high quality of their Wild Hide leather (from Ethiopia) makes them very resistant and durable.
And at the same time it keeps their feet protected and warm during the whole autumn and part of the winter.
The Addis has everything it takes to be a foot:
- Wide last: So the toes have room to expand freely. Just as Mother Nature designed them.
- Flat: no heel, so nothing will interfere with the curvature of your spine as it develops.
- Very light: their light weight makes foot movements more fluid and reactive. Unlike heavy conventional footwear that hinders them and "puts them to sleep".
- No reinforcements: all its parts are flexible, there is no element that interferes with the movement, rotation or rotation of the foot and ankles. More mobility = stronger feet and ankles!
- Durable rubber sole: its foot-shaped design ensures traction in every movement and direction. In addition, the sole is stitched to the leather, so no glue has been used in its manufacture.
And they are created with a purpose
Vivobarefoot Addis are made in Addis Ababa (the capital of Ethiopia). Profits generated from the sale of Addis are donated to the Soul of Africa Trust to support local projects focused on building futures for disadvantaged children.
Sizing is similar to other Vivobarefoot shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
If you don't get it right the first time, use the second time.
The system to change size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.
The foot-shaped boot for a wild and natural development.