If your feet hurt when you come back from a hike, you haven't tried the Xero Shoes Scrambler Low.
Have you ever had that feeling at the end of a hike where you just can't wait to get out of your heavy, stiff shoes?
You'll never feel that way again when you put on the Scrambler Mid.
Climb the trails like a mountain goat with the lightness and confidence of going 'barefoot'.
The Michelin outsole with performance tyre-inspired mud-resistant lugs gives you all the grip your feet need in every situation.
Don't be fooled by its thickness. Your feet will still be able to feel every step.
You might look at the Scrambler and think:
"What about this shape on the sole? Doesn't Xero make minimalist shoes any more?"
Far from it.
The Michellin sole "goes up" a bit on the side to give it that sporty look that's sure to start conversations with other hikers with 'Where can you get one of those?'
But inside, your feet will still be where they love to be: close to the ground to give you full control, protected with a thin layer of TrailFoam™ for extra comfort and protection when you're on a rough trail.
Made to protect your feet from rocks and stones while keeping them cool throughout the hike.
Enjoy the protection of a flexible mesh upper reinforced with abrasion-resistant elements designed to keep rocks and branches from ruining your day.
All while feeling your feet get all the air they need to breathe with every step.
Plus, when the mountain gives you an extra challenge, you can clip your gaiters onto them to further insulate your feet and get to the top with ease.
Or clip them to your backpack with a carabiner while you're climbing that wall with your climbing shoes. They weigh hardly anything and will air out as you ascend or descend.
The best thing about the Scrambler Low that makes you fall in love with it completely
- Wide last: so your toes have room to move freely, without cramping, avoiding chafing and discomfort at the end of the day.
- No Reinforcements: for maximum flexibility in any direction, just like your feet and ankles. Making them stronger without even realising it and adapting to any inclination of the terrain with ease.
- Feelable Outsole: Michelin Fiber Lite® outsole gives you the perfect balance of protection, traction and ground feel. So your response is always the fastest in every situation.
- No heel lift: being completely flat, your posture will always be correct, thus improving your balance and relieving the accumulation of tension in your back.
- Fully lined inside: so you can wear them with or without socks. Although to get the full benefits of the escrambler is to wear them with your favourite Injinji and Vibram toe socks.
Is the Scrambler Low a mountain shoe or an everyday shoes?
The colours of this minimalist shoes make it tough enough for the most demanding summits, yet stylish enough to pair with jeans, tactical trousers or just about anything.
So you can wear them around town comfortably if you need to.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.