Forget about throwing your boots in the corner after work.
Your safety boots are probably too tight, uncomfortable and cause pain in your feet.
The Birkenstock QS700 will make you forget your old work boots.
Now you have all the protection, but without compromising your foot health.
Why will you love these safety boots?
Nothing will affect the curvature of your spine. You'll have better posture and work more comfortably while wearing them.
Your toes will have much more space than in other boots you've had. So you will avoid chafing, crowding, purple toenails and claw toes.
- Because they are flexible:
Your feet and ankles will move freely while being protected. So comfortable that you won't want to take them off all day.
They are even so elegant that when you leave work you can wear them for other activities, like your everyday boots.
And because they also meet S3 protection requirements:
- Steel toe cap (200 Joules) with anti-scratch protection to prevent any accidents or knocks.
- Non-slip nitrile sole. Oil and petrol resistant, so you'll be safe in case of a slip.
- Puncture resistant sole. No metal coating, so footwear is much more flexible.
- Antistatic protection (A). Protection from 100 Kiloohm to 1 Gigaohm.
- Water resistant upper. You will be able to get into wet areas or wet grass without problems.
- Certified as protective footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011.
Recommendation for more freedom:
Remove the insole that comes with the boots and wear them without it.
You will gain more flexibility and space for your feet.
And you will still have all the protection.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.
Note: Safety footwear, given the nature of the environment in which it is used, is continuously exposed to knocks, rubs, burns, cuts, with the elements, tools, chemicals, etc. and therefore its seams and joints (even if they are reinforced) suffer more than walking footwear. So these aspects are not considered defects, but the result of the nature of the previous conditions. On the other hand, and the good thing about this footwear, most of them can be easily restored by any shoemaker or footwear professional.