Forget about throwing your shoes in the corner after work.
Your safety shoes are probably too narrow, uncomfortable and cause discomfort to your feet.
The Birkenstock QS500 will make you forget your old work shoes.
Now you have all the protection, but without compromising your foot health.
Why will you love these safety shoes?
Nothing will affect the curvature of your spine. You'll have better posture and work more comfortably while wearing them.
Your toes will have much more space than in other boots you've had. So you will avoid chafing, crowding, purple toenails and claw toes.
- Because they are flexible:
Your feet and ankles will move freely while being protected. So comfortable that you won't want to take them off all day.
They are even so elegant that when you leave work you can wear them for other activities, like your everyday shoes.
And because they also meet S3 protection requirements:
- Steel toe cap (200 Joules) with anti-scratch protection to prevent any accidents or knocks.
- Non-slip nitrile sole. Oil and petrol resistant, so you'll be safe in case of a slip.
- Puncture resistant sole. No metal coating, so footwear is much more flexible.
Antistatic protection (A). Protection from 100 Kiloohm to 1 Gigaohm.
- Water resistant upper. You will be able to get into wet areas or wet grass without problems.
- Certified as protective footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011.
Recommendation for more freedom:
Remove the insole that comes with the shoes and wear them without it.
You will gain more flexibility and space for your feet.
And you will still have all the protection.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.