Primal Pursuit. The shoe that respects your feet while you go about your daily life or go on an adventure.
The time of wearing narrow, stiff, heavy shoes is over.
And so is the time when you get home, take off your shoes and find them dusty, scuffed and sore.
If you are looking for a wide shoe, that respects your feet and that you can use for almost everything, you have found it.
Look at your foot, which one does it look like?
If your foot looks like the one on the right, you probably already have a foot problem.
If not, sooner or later you will. Don't worry, there's still time.
The Pursuit brings you everything your feet need to get stronger, while you enjoy yourself.
- Wide toe box: so your toes can move freely and without chafing.
- Flat (no heel): there's nothing to change the natural curvature of your back.
- High flexibility: your feet will move freely and become stronger as you walk.
*In addition, they can be used with the Correct Toes.
And with a sole for easy movement on the go.
- Multi-terrain pattern: the design of the sole and the small studs allow you to go from the city to the mountains without having to change shoes.
- Breathable and resistant fabric: the new sports mesh improves breathability, allowing your feet to breathe while you do any activity.
- Just the right amount of protection: 14mm outsole gives you the perfect balance between protection and ground feel. So you'll feel where you step and have more control.
Sporty yet casual.
So you can wear them all day long.
The retro design of the Pursuit makes it suitable for any style and situation.
You can go from walking long paths and parks in the morning, to wearing them with jeans to see friends in the afternoon.
You'll always look good and feel comfortable in them.
The size is similar to other Lems Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.