Do you know how many muscles your feet have?
When you use the Xero Prio you will know.
If you've worn rigid shoes, with cushioning, foot control, anti-pronation, etc... you'll notice the muscles and other things you didn't use.
The super-protective soles of trainers prevent freedom of movement, your foot working properly and getting stronger.
Goodbye, shoes with support! HIIII Xero Shoes Prio!!!
Are they comfortable?
To answer that question you have to ask another one:
Are you comfortable to be barefoot?
Then yes, because you will hardly notice that you are wearing it.
It feels like you're barefoot, but with extra protection.
Are you looking for a minimalist sports shoe that can do everything?
Often we don't see the problem of having to change shoes because we change activities.
With the Xero Prio you won't have to.
You can go for a run, walk on a new path, go to the gym or dance.
You'll love the combination of protection and comfort.
In addition, you will love the Xero Shoes Prio because:
- Natural fit: ample toe room allows your toes to spread out and relax.
The XERO-drop sole allows for proper posture, balance and agility.
- Natural movement: Prio shoes are flexible enough to allow your feet to bend, move and flex, i.e. what your feet are supposed to do.
They're very light, you'll hardly know you're wearing them.
- Natural feel: FeelTrue® 5.5mm rubber gives you the protection and ground sensitivity your feet expect.
Use Prio with or without socks.
Removable 2 mm thick insole for a greater or lesser "barefoot feeling" if you're wearing it .
- Huarache-inspired design: the strap provides a unique design and keeps your foot secure, with a double fit, at the heel and at the instep.
- Reflective straps: the middle section of the heel and instep straps is highly reflective to be visible at night.
- Vegan: No animal products have been used in the manufacture of the Xero Prio.
What do those who have used it say?
- My posture was straighter. I could breathe better. I no longer lean forward like I do with shoes with heels.
- After wearing my Xeros for six weeks of daily 5 km walking/jogging, I could never go back to the cushioned or cushioned shoes I have worn for many years. I have not had the usual knee pain that I used to think was the fault of old age.
- I bought these for my husband who has flat feet and literally loves them. I used to have foot pain with "normal" shoes. Now he loves to wear the Prio.
The size is similar to other Xero Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.